Welcome to Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) Policy page, which provides ready access to the most up-to-date policies and procedures for the NSHA.
If your area/facility uses paper copies of policies, it is important that you ensure you are using the most up-to-date version by checking on this site.
It's important to remember:
- There a NSHA Policy has been approved, it will be the applicable policy for all services, programs and facilities within the NSHA.
- Until new/applicable policies are developed for the NSHA, refer to those that previously applied within your former DHA.
Refer to the NSHA Policy Framework policy AD-AO-001 for further information.
To search for a specific policy or procedure:
- use the navigation links on the top or on the left-side of the page
- click the Policy Search icon to search using a key word/phrase
- click the Policy Manuals icon to search through the individual manuals